1. Prevent travel sickness: One hour before getting in the car, pinch a fresh orange peel targeting the nose and inhale the oil mist from the peel. After getting in the car, keep inhaling the orange peel’s oil to prevent motion sickness.
2. Treat frostbite: Scorch some orange peel and grind it into powder. Mix it with vegetable oil and wipe the affected area.
3. Treat chronic bronchitis: Put 5 to 15g of orange peel into a cup; add boiling water to make an "orange peel tea". Drink it as often as you can.
4. Treat cough: Put 5g of dried orange peel into 2 cups of water and boil them together for 10 to 15 minutes then add some ginger and brown sugar. Drink it when it is still very warm.
5. Treat constipation: Boiled 12g of fresh or 6g of dry orange peel with water for 10 to 15 minutes. Drink it a couple times per day to treat constipation.
6. Hangover cure: Boil 30g of fresh orange peel with water for 15 to 20 minutes, add some salt and drink it.
7. Treat molar: Put a small piece of fresh orange peel into your mouth 10 minutes before bedtime. Keep the peel in your mouth until it becomes uncomfortable.
8. Prevent and treat sensitive teeth: Are your teeth sensitive after eating an orange? Put the peel into a cup and add some boiling water, cover it for 5-10 minutes then drink it.
9. Treat mastitis: Boil 30g of fresh orange peel and 6g of licorice with water. Drink it a couple times per day.
10. Kill bad breath: Chewing a small piece of fresh orange peel can stop bad breath.
11. Relieve the allergy symptoms after eating fish or crab: Boil some fresh orange peel with water and drink it.
12. Stop vomiting and cure an upset stomach: Boil some peel and fresh ginger with water and drink it.
13. Treat chest congestion: Add boiling water into a cup with a fresh peel, cover for 10 minutes, and add some sugar before you drink it. It can relieve chest congestion and a sore throat.
14. Treat indigestion: Soak 50g of peel in white wine for about 20 days. This is good for indigestion, nausea and vomiting. If you eat too much greasy food and feel ill as a result, try it!
15. Clearing phlegm from the lungs: Immerse a peel into white wine for at least 20 days and drink it. The longer it soaks, the better.
16. Treat a cold: Boil some orange peel and fresh ginger in water for about 15 to 20 minutes, add some brown sugar, and drink it as a tea. This can treat a cold, flu, vomiting, and cough.
17. Poor appetite: Chop a fresh peel and let it dry in the sun. Mix the peel with tea leaves. When you have a poor appetite, add boiling water into the mix to make an 'orange peel tea'. It can refresh your appetite.
18. Treat pancreatitis: Boil 30g of orange peel and 10g of licorice with water.
轉貼自Source: 看中國 KanZhongGuo